Project of a relief sculpture called “Tillage” 1927-1928
It is a plaster project of the “Tillage” relief located on the frieze of the meeting room of the Polish Parliament in Warsaw. It is a composition closed in a rectangle depicting a man with a plow pulled by horses. In the building on Wiejska Street, nine plaster designs of Szczepkowski’s reliefs were placed.
The sculpture was made with plaster of a natural color. It is 106 cm high, 117 cm wide and 13-15 cm thick.